EM fermented plant extract is made from EM and various herbs. EM GKE contains organic acids, bioactive substances, minerals and other valuable substances from (im) herbs and other organic substances. The most important effect of EM GKE is to provide the plants with high-quality nutrients and to suppress diseases and harmful insects.
Store EM GKE in a dark, cool place, where the temperature is constant. Do not store in the refrigerator or in direct sunlight. EM GKE must still be diluted before use.
Instructions for use
- For soil improvement: spray the EM GKE over the soil in a ratio of 1:1000. Use a watering can, sprinkler or other irrigation systems.
- Spray the EM fermented plant extract over the plants as foliar fertilizer in a ratio of 1:500 to 1:1000.
- Start spraying after germination and before diseases and pests occur.
- Spray in the morning or after heavy rainfall.
- Administer the EM fermented herbal extract regularly.
- The combination of EM fermented plant extract with EM5 is more effective.